Wednesday, October 8, 2008

POOF

Just like that... POOF and then they've all grown up. Birth a child one day, he walks the next, tomorrow he'll be in college. The twins are writing sentences and reading books... they'll have Ph.Ds before I know it. Here's proof of my little boy walking!

And more proof!


We also got Cole's pictures taken today in his Halloween costume that mom made. So adorable! He's got to win prize for most photogenic baby of the year. I'll have to scan the pictures to post... soon to follow!

2 comments:

Catherine, Craig, and Caleb said...

i friggin LOVE those pants!! that's adorable! he's so stinkin cute!

Unknown said...

Joy, Oh my gosh its so cute the way they walk at first! Austin isn't doing it yet, but like you said, I'll probably wake up and he'll be walking!